[Crypto Quiz #13] Challenge yourself with knowledge of the Happenings in the Crypto World

Promotion • 2020/07/08 • by Remitano

Are you informed about all the major updates happening in the crypto sector?

Let's challenge your knowledge of the happenings in the Crypto World to stand a chance to win 100 USDT from Remitano via Crypto Quiz #13

Crypto Quiz #13:

  • Topic: Crypto News
  • Joining time: from 09 July 2020 to 12 July 2020. All answers submitted after 23:59:59, 12 July 2020 (GMT+7) will be disregarded.
  • The results will be announced on 13 July 2020.

How to get free coin?

  • Step 1: Share the post on your Facebook publicly with hashtag #remitano_forum , #minigame , #remitano_crypto_quiz

  • Step 2: Take the quiz below:

  • Step 3: Comments to confirm that you have taken the quiz using this format: Your username + "I have taken the quiz" and upload your sharing proof.

Free coins for all participants!

  • The First Prize of 30 USDT goes to the player who finishes the quiz first (including additional requirements like comments or sharing) with all correct answers.
  • The Second Prize of 20 USDT goes to the player who finishes the quiz second (including additional requirements like comments or sharing) with all correct answers.
  • Other players who finish the quiz with all correct answers within the specified time will share a prize of 50 USDT. (The value of each consolation prize does not exceed 15 USDT)

Don't forget!

  • The reward will be transferred directly into your Remitano wallet after the result is announced. Therefore, make sure your username is correct.
  • Each user can take the quiz only once.
  • This is the English version. Crypto Quiz has 2 versions - Vietnamese and English (for other foreign markets). The prize will be considered in the results of both versions.
  • Only players who complete all the minigame's requirements before 23:59:59, 12 July 2020 (GMT+7) would be rewarded.
  • To maintain decorum, Remitano reserves the right to disable any players' awards regarded as a clone account, fraud, or non-compliance with the rules before 23:59:59, 12 July 2020.

The result will be announced right on this post on 13 July 2020.


Congratulations to the 22 winners of [Crypto Quiz #13] Challenge yourself with knowledge of the Happenings in the Crypto World

  • The First Prize: 30 USDT reward to neversmile
  • The Second Prize: 20 USDT reward to bachtrung212
  • 20 Consolation prize: 2.5 USDT reward to tientran2510, hatran0, barackobama, viethang0110, tuongvannguyen, thang1992, longlee, meowian, godgrace1, alpha2, leiinad, damzylance, lorettachinasa, jellybean, everruth, ugospecial, visiblemoney, omogbai, faridezul, exodusab
Read this announcement to find the answers for Crypto Quiz #13

Japan’s Central Bank Experimenting its Cryptocurrency
Tron to Venture into DeFi Hype - But will People buy the Idea?

Comments (45)
Guest
michaelade26
6 years ago
Michaelade26 I have taken the quiz
dean01oreoluwa
6 years ago
Dean01oreoluwa I have taken the quiz
leiinad
6 years ago
leiinad + "I have taken the quiz"
godgrace1
6 years ago
godgrace1 + "I have taken the quiz
oyegram
6 years ago
Oyegram I have taken the quiz
alpha2
6 years ago
alpha2 I have taken the quiz
meghelis
6 years ago
Meghelis "I have taken the quiz"
damzylance
6 years ago
damzylance + "I have taken the quiz"
lorettachinasa
6 years ago
lorettachinasa + " I have taken the quiz"
jellybean
6 years ago
jellybean + "I have taken the quiz"

Our newsletter

The latest cryptocurrency market news, technologies, and help resources.