[Crypto Quiz #12] Challenge yourself with knowledge of the Happenings in the Crypto World

Promoción • 2020/07/01 • por Remitano

Are you informed about all the major updates happening in the crypto sector?

Let's challenge your knowledge of the happenings in the Crypto World to stand a chance to win 100 USDT from Remitano via Crypto Quiz #12

Crypto Quiz #12:

  • Topic: Crypto News
  • Joining time: from 02 July 2020 to 05 July 2020. All answers submitted after 23:59:59, 05 July 2020 (GMT+7) will be disregarded.
  • The results will be announced on 06 July 2020.

How to get free coin?

  • Step 1: Share the post on your Facebook publicly with hashtag #remitano_forum , #minigame , #remitano_crypto_quiz

  • Step 2: Take the quiz below:

  • Step 3: Comments to confirm that you have taken the quiz using this format: Your username + "I have taken the quiz" and upload your sharing proof.

Free coins for all participants!

  • The First Prize of 30 USDT goes to the player who finishes the quiz first (including additional requirements like comments or sharing) with all correct answers.
  • The Second Prize of 20 USDT goes to the player who finishes the quiz second (including additional requirements like comments or sharing) with all correct answers.
  • Other players who finish the quiz with all correct answers within the specified time will share a prize of 50 USDT. (The value of each consolation prize does not exceed 15 USDT)

Don't forget!

  • The reward will be transferred directly into your Remitano wallet after the result is announced. Therefore, make sure your username is correct.
  • Each user can take the quiz only once.
  • This is the English version. Crypto Quiz has 2 versions - Vietnamese and English (for other foreign markets). The prize will be considered in the results of both versions.
  • Only players who complete all the minigame's requirements before 23:59:59, 05 July 2020 (GMT+7) would be rewarded.
  • To maintain decorum, Remitano reserves the right to disable any players' awards regarded as a clone account, fraud, or non-compliance with the rules before 23:59:59, 05 July 2020.

The result will be announced right on this post on 06 July 2020.


Congratulations to the 9 winners of [Crypto Quiz #12] Challenge yourself with knowledge of the Happenings in the Crypto World

  • The First Prize: 30 USDT reward to hatran0
  • The Second Prize: 20 USDT reward to barackobama
  • 7 Consolation prize: 7.1 USDT reward to lorettachinasa, lilianchiamaka, everruth, liquidmetal, bluewasp, longlee, diemledss
Read this announcement to find the answers for Crypto Quiz #12

Nike License Discourages Counterfeit Product through Blockchain
China Suggest Blockchain Technology as a Tool for Managing Future Pandemic

Comentarios (55)
Invitado
damzylance
hace 6 años
damzylance + "I have taken the quiz"
bakhrun
hace 6 años
bakhrun + "I have taken the quiz"
michaelade26
hace 6 años
Michaelade26 I have taken the quiz
bachtrung212
hace 6 años
bachtrung212 + "I have taken the quiz"
leiinad
hace 6 años
Leiinad + "I have taken the quiz"
godgrace1
hace 6 años
godgrace1 + "I have taken the quiz"
younggovernor34
hace 6 años
Younggovernor34 + "I have taken the quiz"
jellybean
hace 6 años
Jellybean + "I have taken the quiz"
dean01oreoluwa
hace 6 años
Dean01oreoluwa + I have taken the quiz
alpha2
hace 6 años
alpha2+ "I have taken the quiz"
Recompensas de usuario

Nuestro boletín

Las últimas noticias, tecnologías y recursos de ayuda del mercado de criptomonedas.