Buyer claims to have paid, unloaded blank screenshot and dispute is tsking over hours now. its so late and i just can't sleep

Discussion • 2021/12/16 • by
kunziz

Remitano support are super slow when it matters most.
I’ve disputed a trade worth so much money because buyer claimed to have paid and uploaded blank statement, The trade has been disputed for over 3 hours now, no luck yet.
Tried to reach Remitano via Instagram, LinkedIn, email, phone calls, Support chat, nothing at all seem to be working.
It’s so late and I just can’t sleep .
I’ve been the only one talking to myself on the trade dispute space. The buyer just acting completely blind deaf and dumb.. and I can see he’s actively online.
This is very painful

Comments (11)
Guest
twiberry
5 years ago
yes, the same thing on me. my money is on dispute. Money not received and buyer does not want to cancel nor upload payment sleep.
have you finally received it?
ellepayfast1
5 years ago
the person claimed he sent me money but he never send any money , he sent wrong confirmation with different names and it's not actually amount i want to buy ..kindly check please
adewumitimileyin
5 years ago
wow
adriankatong
5 years ago
is there any way we put our phone number or telegram to contact us if there's a deal going on like LBC
megarich
5 years ago
Will Remitano be able to go back to the old withdrawal process of dealing directly instead of p2p. Most users don't respect P2P and as a result, legit transactions just stay pending and those involved who upload fake receipts OR who dispute a trade even after you have paid just use it as a game which is unfair. We will appreciate if Remitano can go back To the previous withdrawal method which was more convenient for the users instead of the current unreliable P2P method.
sodiqa
5 years ago
💯 support of this
dr0417
4 years ago
oh lord this just happened to me last night I’m so sad right now
maro999x
4 years ago
HOW DID YOU GET IT SOLVED PLS? IM ALSO IN THE SAME SITUATION RN
aypappi314
4 years ago
tina2118 is a fraud, she claimed to have released money with a blank payment receipt, I didn’t receive any money. please I need help, my coin is frozen, he opened a dispute for an hour now and no solution, I’ve been texting her with proves that I didn’t get her money and she has refused to answer me, please my money is on dispute for an hour now.
ifyclem22
4 years ago
Cashbrave claims he has paid but is almost five hours now I have not received payment pls help me reach him

Our newsletter

The latest cryptocurrency market news, technologies, and help resources.